V i v o p o r q u e e x i s t e l a m ú s i c a, s e n c i l l a m e n t e.

So che capirete. Io vivo per la musica.

1.9.11

Kissing my tears


Simplemente algo que me pasó por la cabeza rogando por materializarse. Me pareció lindo... ¿A usedes?

I've sometimes tried to shine from the dark,
as not to risk myself
You hid so well you'd be by my side,
when I needed your strength
And mystery found it's home in your eyes
So I kept you at arm's length
So that it wouldn't feel
Like I could miss your for the next piece of dance.

My lips trembled every first time I said
I loved you, blushed red
And I will always fear to loose you,
much more thna shread
But you are tho one and only who could,
ever understand...

As you said the words,
"Baby yo can cryy all night"
And I now know you'd be tere as I did,
Kissing my tears...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Jugadas.