V i v o p o r q u e e x i s t e l a m ú s i c a, s e n c i l l a m e n t e.

So che capirete. Io vivo per la musica.

13.3.12

Rue's

Flower-mattress
For redemption
As I lay,
Myself to sleep

I am waiting
Just to meet you
See  your eyes shine
As they’ve done

I am singing
Pray you’d hear me
Birds may echo me
Yet you’re gone

I’d be waiting
for a decade
and another
To tell you I’m allright

I’d be waiting
Just to see you
As your eyes shined
I was quiet
Now I’m singing
Pray you’ll hear me
You’ve just gone
And you won’t hear again
------

Pensando en al despedida de Katniss a Rue a su muerte, y en una melodía inspirada por esta, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyy1XgTgW-I&feature=g-vrec&context=G248aa0dRVAAAAAAAAAA) aunque como la canté en mi mente no es la misma, por ahí algún día la escriba. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Jugadas.