V i v o p o r q u e e x i s t e l a m ú s i c a, s e n c i l l a m e n t e.

So che capirete. Io vivo per la musica.

28.12.10

Silly little boy, little toy

You're not the first one to be pretty stupid, 
but you are the one I thought would not do it, 
and so did the one you gave hope to. 
And oh yes, you did have a clue.
 Come ask me why
why did it change? 
Love's there yet,
I do not hate you
But oh you're so silly
So dumb let me say
Someone had to say it
Don't do it again
Anddon'tbesurprisedwhenyougetmyfistonyourface :)

(Creo que quedaba mejor si lo dejaba con las 4 líneas que tenía originalmente, pero bueno. ) 
You think we girls do not know? Hah, silly boy. ~
-----------------------------------
Cambiando de tema: Ya sé que les chupa 3 huevos, pero hoy veo a mi madrina :D y nada, eso me hace feliz asé que se los digo ;)
Adioos, chuu~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Jugadas.