V i v o p o r q u e e x i s t e l a m ú s i c a, s e n c i l l a m e n t e.

So che capirete. Io vivo per la musica.

5.7.10

All is nothing.

I thought of this,

While soaring through my sky

Wich is purple and makes me feel,

Believe it’s ok if the only soul around’s mine:


You will not help me out

Yet I’ll be wrong if I shout

Since I must do everything myself

And put sorrow away on a shelf

She is always inviting

But will leed you to thunders and lightnings

You’ll live in a storm

Too hard to perform


No castle, from Spain to the Saxon’s nation

Was ever built without foundation

You have to smile before feeling happy

To life there is no map, see…


Don’t believe anyone

will save you from any harm

Still smile to the world before you

It’s the only life you’ll be able to do.


Loose you hope in miracles, come on

With you waiting for them’ll come the time when you’re gone

Live life like a human

Who will hurt, betray, cheat on other man

Nobody’s perfect the secret

Is not letting other’s know you’re not.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Jugadas.