V i v o p o r q u e e x i s t e l a m ú s i c a, s e n c i l l a m e n t e.

So che capirete. Io vivo per la musica.

4.7.10

The feeling of love

I know you can't help me

You'll never do well at healing me

And you are also in need

For that I've been growing a seed


It's my job to affer you aid

Since I'm the one of us who's less betrayed

By her thoughts, will and heart

At least I know how to turn appart

From heart and displeasure

I build my leisure


Still here I am,

Drowning all my problems on you, hun

How is it so easy to tell you?

When I know this is so wrong.

'Cause I'm giving you a power that may break me

And in fact you won't give back anything


Effortlesly; you can't say what I need to hear

And won't even try to stay here

However I am loving you

However I work it out for you

So we are together when, maybe

We should never ever be


I guess it's the feeling of love

I guess I must just be this naive

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Jugadas.